82 acres, 28 buildings; extensive waterfront facilities; more than 100 vessels and small craft.
Kings Point, Long Island, New York, about 20 miles east of New York City.
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Engineering
- Marine Engineering Systems
- Marine Engineering and Shipyard Management
- Maritime Operations and Technology
- Logistics and Intermodal Transportation
Accommodations for 300 readers and 180,000 volumes; special collections, periodicals, charts, archives, rare books, microfilm, microfiche, audio visual equipment, on-line index.
- Regimental Marching Band
- Glee Club and Chorus
- Debate Council
- Sailing Squadron
- Honor societies
- Professional society chapters
- Lectures and concerts
- Voluntary religious program
- Museum exhibits
- 28 varsity sports
- Social events
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily and weekends. Closed on Federal holidays. For more information, click here.